From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Quick Start Environment for PhoneGap dev teams
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 21:24:48 GMT
So, I think while the intentions here are good the execution is
somewhat troubling as it looks *really* spammy. (Especially so w/ the
hotlinking to our existing assets and resources.)

If you'd like to help to improve our documentation: there's a repo for that.[1]

I'd like to see more example usages but we are, very deliberately, not
going to endorse any javascript frameworks. Thats a whole different
problem space than the Apache Cordova problem space.[2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-docs
[2] embedded webview w/ foreign function interface to native code