From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem using jsdom in node
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:56:57 GMT
Since I've been using node since forever, and having installed it, no
doubt, via every way imaginable (self-built, brew, port, jebus!), I decided
to "clean things up".  I've had some odd issues over the last year anyway,
figured there was some cruft somewhere.

Ended up with a shiny new 0.6.11 node install, near as I could tell.  And
still couldn't run jsdom.

So, installed 0.6.8 instead (globally, like I did with 0.6.11).  And jsdom
works.  Can now run `jake test` successfully in incubator-cordova-js

Sigh.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org