From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:03:43 GMT
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 13:35, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Re: shipping date.
> I can say with almost absolute uncertainty that I alone will not get this
> into WP7 for 1.5 release at the end of the month.

To me, the important thing is making steps in the right direction; shipping
just some of the platforms as "built from cordova-js modules", and some of
the not, is perfectly fine to me: we made some headway.  It's not like the
cordova user community should be able to tell that their
phonegap.js/cordova.js was built from modules, at this point.

But certainly the more platforms, the better.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org