From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes to File API
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:30:10 GMT
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:57, Dave Johnson <dave.c.johnson@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yah I think that makes sense. We can even remove the old one when we hit a
> major release.

It's not clear what the lifetime of such "versioned spec'd APIs from
somewhere" should be.

While it seems that we would certainly "drop support" for "old" versions of
spec impls, not sure that we'd want to remove them entirely.  Maybe "old
versions" require a bit more work to "add" to your project - you have to
point to a repo with a version-specifc URL or something, rather than just
run a simpel command which does an "add the File API plugin".

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org