From Patrick Mueller <>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:11:04 GMT
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:07, Jukka Zitting <>wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:28 AM, Yohei Shimomae <> wrote:
> Also, is it ok if I wipe everything in
> >
> > and copy everything from
> > + /public folder
> > and have the site point to that folder?
> It's a bit more complicated. We have two options:

It's even more complicated.  Maybe.

I'd like to publish the web pages (aka, 'the manual') for weinre at the

Here is what they look like:

a) You create a separate subtree, like .../incubator/cordova/site (if
> we're replacing the site, we can just as well switch the name from
> Callback to Cordova :-), and put your stuff there. Then file an INFRA
> request to have the contents of .../incubator/cordova/site/public
> published automatically to This
> is probably the most straightforward solution.

That sounds good to me.  I can update the weinre docs, in a separate
subdirectory (say .../incubator/cordova/site/weinre), as they need to be
changed, independently of whatever else we put up there.   I'm perfectly
happy with a story of using svn to check-in the changes, then letting a
buildbot publish the files to the server.

b) ...

I'm not interested in this, but if this is the way we decide, I can
tolerate it.

Patrick Mueller