From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributions policy for those with no ICLA
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:28:12 GMT
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 13:16, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Yes, I'd like for you to review my LICENSE [1] and NOTICE [2] files,
> [...]
>
> Looks really nice, great attention to detail!
> ... specific comments removed ...

Thanks for the review!

Ross, I believe you mentioned you could also "pre-review" my LICENSE/NOTICE
files.  Would be awesome if you could, but I think I'm getting ready for an
"official" build, so you'll see it all then :-)

Figured I'd wait for your pre-review before incorporating Jukka's comments.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org