From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:14:51 GMT
Running 'jake', I figured I must have done something wrong, since it
returned to the command-line immediately.  But sure enough, files got
pooped into the /pkg directory, so ... I guess it worked.  Decided to
instrument it (and remove the dalek - come on!) just to be sure:

══════════════════════════
10:06:14 ~/Projects/callback-js
▶ time jake
bundling: blackberry
bundling: playbook
bundling: ios
bundling: wp7
bundling: android

real 0m0.193s
user 0m0.160s
sys 0m0.037s
══════════════════════════

Um.  Wowsa.  I added a .wr file [1] to the root, and ran 'wr' from the
command-line, and now it rebuilds whenever I change a file.

══════════════════════════
--stdoutcolor blue
--stderrcolor red

#-----------------------------------------------------
# command to run
#-----------------------------------------------------

time jake

#-----------------------------------------------------
# files/directories to watch
#-----------------------------------------------------

.wr
build
jakefile
lib
package.json
test
══════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
10:06:19 ~/Projects/callback-js
▶ wr
10:13:02 wr: watching 112 files, running 'time jake'
10:13:08 wr: running 'time jake'
bundling: blackberry
bundling: playbook
bundling: ios
bundling: wp7
bundling: android
        0.25 real         0.19 user         0.04 sys
10:13:08 wr: command succeeded
10:13:30 wr: running 'time jake'
bundling platform: blackberry
bundling platform: playbook
bundling platform: ios
bundling platform: wp7
bundling platform: android
        0.23 real         0.19 user         0.03 sys
10:13:30 wr: command succeeded

[1] https://github.com/pmuellr/wr

--
Patrick Mueller