From Elizabeth Baldwin <libby.bald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:03:49 GMT
Simon - I'm seeing regression using the latest:

incubator-cordova-android-21b7346.tar.gz

I don't know if I should be updating my code from what I
used from 1.4.1 phonegap docs - ? Did edge docs online change?

Problems: Camera, Capture, Media, File:Read.

Libby

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Okay, I've just committed fixes that take care of the last two pain
> points. Also, I see that Joe's reverted his changes so we should go
> full steam ahead doing regression testing on Android to see if
> anything is broken. If we can't find any breakages we'll be all set to
> tag 1.5.0 on Android.
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> > Ping the dev list when you get there Simon, then Joe and me and whomever
> > else wants to join the fun can also run through tests on our end.
> >
> > On 2/29/12 8:46 AM, "Simon MacDonald" <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>We may be able to tag 1.5 today. There are two more things that should
> >>be changed before 1.5 goes out:
> >>
> >>1) Revert the change of the PERSISTENT filesystem now defaulting to
> >>the internal storage. We'll go back to the old implementation for this
> >>release and have a larger discussion on this issue for a future
> >>release.
> >>2) FileSystem.js creates a DirectoryEntry with the wrong name.
> >>
> >>I expect I'll be able to get both of those changes in today. Then I
> >>want to run through the regression tests one more time to make sure I
> >>haven't broken anything. Once I've completed that I'll tag and let
> >>everyone know.
> >>
> >>Sound good?
> >>
> >>Simon Mac Donald
> >>http://hi.im/simonmacdonald