From Elizabeth Baldwin <libby.bald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:29:07 GMT
Okay, thanks.

I am still seeing the same problems. BUT - as I am using AppLaud
plugin.. if there some deep changes to build that we don't yet know
about.. there's no need to track these issues here.

I can do a project clean from Eclipse, and build is auto.. but ant clean
from cmd line complains about no build.xml file.

If you still think these issues could be 'real', I used the attached www/
to test on Droid 2.2.3 and Galaxy Tab 3.1:

Camera - Take a Picture or Select - fails
Capture - any - fails
Media - Play: duration wrong, can't Pause or Stop (record works)
File - Create > Write > Read (read fails on Android 3.1 only)

I can flesh each one out more unless my env seems too different. The
provided code works on 1.4.1.

Libby

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> ant clean is critically important.  That burnt us more than a few times
> when we were testing here yesterday.
>
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Simon MacDonald <
> simon.macdonald@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> > Make sure you do an "ant clean" of your workspace. If you've built
> > cleanly and are still running into problems let us know what you see.
> >
> > Simon Mac Donald
> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Elizabeth Baldwin
> > <libby.baldwin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Simon - I'm seeing regression using the latest:
> > >
> > > incubator-cordova-android-21b7346.tar.gz
> > >
> > > I don't know if I should be updating my code from what I
> > > used from 1.4.1 phonegap docs - ? Did edge docs online change?
> > >
> > > Problems: Camera, Capture, Media, File:Read.
> > >
> > > Libby
> > >
> > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Simon MacDonald <
> > simon.macdonald@gmail.com

> > whomever

> should

> this

> [...]