From Elizabeth Baldwin <libby.bald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:15:24 GMT
It's a demo app I wrote for AppLaud. The 4 APIs showing issues
are implemented very closely, if not exactly, to the 1.4.1 docs.

I suppose there could be errors in the way I've written the JS, but
it's odd that all API examples run without issues on 1.4.1. Not sure
if there are changes to the JS API in 1.5 that I'm not aware of.

Libby

<

half of this thread.
> >> The
1.5.0rc tagged
> >> friday
If more

<

Wed Feb 29th.

releasing 1.5?

Steven Gill

candidate together yet, so
> feel

PM, Becky Gibson <

the build?  I would like to
> add
api and deprecate to.URI() into the
to retag if this change is to
> go
> >> in.

PM, Becky Gibson <

at 12:31 AM, Simon MacDonald <
wrote:

> [...]
using escapeURL when it should have
> >> used
it in. Also, in common-js there
> was
where it was referencing
> this.fullPath
I fixed that as well.

the cordova.android.js file and
> checked
> >> it
Android to 1.5.0rc1.

at 6:53 PM, Joe Bowser <

2012 at 12:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <

be tagging Android today. There are a few
in mobile-spec that are now failing. Will
> >> tag

Donald

24, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Steve Gill <

tag 1.5.0rc1 today. Post here once your repo is

22, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Brian LeRoux <
> b@brian.io

from call this am

aim to release 1.5 on tues
cordova js unlikely for wp, ios, blackberry
cordova rename from phonegap on track
coho release tool now does gpg signing: need
> input
official apache release
plugins are breaking: create a wiki page about
have bigger problems which we aim to
> address
and 2.x