From Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:39:28 GMT
Hey everyone,

So Michael has been pretty busy with client project and I was wondering if anyone else would
like to take a stab at writing up the content.

I'm looking for the content to go into the "Want to Contribute?" (http://yoheishimomae.github.com/cordova-website/#contribute)
section explaining how one can get involved in Apache Cordova. Ideally description would be
less than 3 paragraphs. I don't fully understand the contribution process so it would be nice
to have it written by someone who has better insight on these.

Thanks,
Yohei

On 2012-01-31, at 10:37 AM, Michael Brooks wrote:

Awesome work Yohei! I'd be happy to sit down with you (and anyone else) to
write up the content.

I agree with Brian, keep it simple and separate. In the longer-term, it
would be nice to see the site running from a Git repository instead of SVN
- for consistency and pushing along the Git infrastructure experiment.

Michael

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io<mailto:b@brian.io>>