From gtan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: problem using jsdom in node
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:10:56 GMT
Never seen that ... What os? Node version?

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:08:21
To: callback-dev<callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: problem using jsdom in node

Anyone else seen this, trying to use jsdom?  I assume something is screwed
up on my box, if I could only figure out what.

The problem prevents me from running 'jake test' from
'incubator-cordova-js', as follows:

'jake btest' does work, however.

=========================
$ jake test

Internal Contextify ERROR: Make sure Contextify is built with your current
Node version.
To rebuild, go to the Contextify root folder and run 'node-waf distclean &&
node-waf configure build'.
can't run tests in node: run jake btest instead

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org