From Thomas Bradford <t...@kode4food.it>
Subject Greetings
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:41:47 GMT
Greetings all,

I've just started lurking and am looking for some opportunities to contribute.  I'll initially
be using Cordova with webOS (HP Touchpad and Veer) but will also want to work with Android,
iOS and Mac Desktop development as well.

My previous contribution to the ASF is as one of the primary architects and developers behind
the Xindice Native XML Database, where I was responsible for the storage, indexing and query
engine.  So if there's anything along those lines that you can recommend I look at, I'd be
more than happy to.

Thanks, and looking forward to assisting the project
Thom

--
Thomas Bradford