From Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 00:19:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I've committed everything to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cordova/site/
and the static site reside under /public folder.

Now we just need to have http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/ pointing to that folder.

On 2012-02-15, at 3:41 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@gmail.com<mailto:pmuellr@gmail.com>>
wrote:
That sounds good to me.  I can update the weinre docs, in a separate
subdirectory (say .../incubator/cordova/site/weinre), as they need to be
changed, independently of whatever else we put up there.   I'm perfectly
happy with a story of using svn to check-in the changes, then letting a
buildbot publish the files to the server.

Sounds like this is the approach we should be taking then.

I just created the https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cordova
directory in svn. Feel free to set things up there in whichever way
you, Yohei and others feel best. The Apache web infra just needs a
specific folder under which the static HTML and other content of the
web site is located.

BR,

Jukka Zitting