From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Lead for BB
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:06:31 GMT
Thanks for that Ross. This is my first real foray on an open source so I'm a little unschooled
in how this all works. I didn't even realise what being "assigned" or being the "lead" meant
in the open source world, but the way you outlined the scenario definitely made it clear on
the implications of such.

I look forward on working with you all.