From Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: artwork for cordova
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:14:44 GMT
http://cl.ly/0F2F1j2H0M2i3i31391w

I've zipped Cordova related assets there.

Under Icon, you'll find size 512~16 with transparent background. You'll also find Android
and iOS icon specific sizes. Under logo, you'll find the logo with "APACHE CORDOVA" text in
4 different variations.

<http://cl.ly/0F2F1j2H0M2i3i31391w>
On 2012-01-12, at 7:34 AM, Patrick Mueller wrote:

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 16:34, Yohei Shimomae <yohei@adobe.com<mailto:yohei@adobe.com>>
wrote:

For consistency, I think we should just stick to one logo, and the robot
one seemed to be more popular so this is what I propose:
http://cl.ly/1L1b421B3F0X2R3j0O29

Continuing to look good, mostly.

I made an attempt at cropping some of the images into squares and reducing
to favicon size - 32x32 - without good success.  The robot head was not
distinguishable, and I couldn't get a decent background given the existing
images, or even deleting the backgrounds into transparency.  None of my
attempts looked very good.

I think we'll want a specialized set of icons based on the robot head -
32x32 up through 512x512, so that we can use these to create the odd 47x47
(or whatever) icons that iOS uses.  Say squares of 32, 64, 128, and 512px.
We may want "dark" and "light" themes, as well as "color" and "mono"
themes, which you're obviously already playing with.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org