From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Adding permission / plugins.xml / whitelist stuff to docs
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:20:23 GMT
I think I'm just gonna start porting over some of the guides to a branch
on cordova-docs and see where we get with it. Not many people are chiming
in but in my mind this needs to be done. This trips up a lot of people
right at the first couple of steps.

Michael, I think you had some sort of idea for this too, right?