From Joni Rustulka <j...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 05:51:15 GMT
Yohei,

You are a star.

My input:

1. You know I love colour, and am a big believe it using it. therefore you
know I am going to say "make the download button a colour". I think you
could go violet, magenta, aquamarine, or leafy green. I also think it
needs a little more embellishment, maybe shaping or shadowing or texture
or sumfin'.

2. Whatever colour you choose for the button, make your hyperlinks - and
not just on hover/tap. Please.

3. Not sure why there is a horizontal rule between "Download" and "Docs"
in the global nav. Maybe it is a mistake, or maybe you could explain it to
me. Right now, it looks out of place/weird.

Big ups,
-joni