From Andrew Trice <atr...@adobe.com>
Subject ExternalScreen plugin
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:01:24 GMT
Hi Everyone!
I've got a PhoneGap plugin that I think could be useful to the community, and wanted to inquire
about merging it with the main phonegap-plugins branch (I have no idea who actually does this).
  The plugin enables a second/multi screen experience on iOS devices.

You can read about the plugin here:
http://www.tricedesigns.com/2012/01/12/multi-screen-ios-apps-with-phonegap/

And the source is available in my fork of the phonegap-plugins repository:
https://github.com/triceam/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/iPhone/ExternalScreen

I was hoping someone could merge this, or it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could
let me know who manages the main repository.   Please don't hesitate to contact me if you
have any questions.

Thanks,
Andrew Trice
Technical Evangelist, Adobe