From Steven Gill <stev...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 release phone call
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:51:00 GMT
Alright, I think I figured it out.

First off the link to join the room.
https://my.adobeconnect.com/cordova

You should be able to join this room as a guest. You will have to install
a connect plugin I believe (takes a few seconds)

You can join the room and I can give you presenter status if you want to
share your screen. If you would rather use your computer mic instead of
calling in, I can enable your microphone. People not in North America
might want to do this.

If you want to call in, the details are:
Number: 1877-220-5439 (toll free across NA)
meeting id: 4135014
password: 12345678

You want to mute your computer speakers if you are calling in.

I will start the meeting place (conference call) and promote people to
host/presenter on connect. They are tied together so the audio from the
call will be in the connect room.

I am going to record the meeting and post it in the mailing list for
people who can't make it.

Hope this goes smoothly!

-Steve

wrote:

> [...]