From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: cordova git repos at apache - shadowed at github
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:02:17 GMT
So it's time to do something with the two organizations we have in github
for the project.

I am of the opinion that we should close down both callback and cordova
orgs and point everyone to the apache one as a point of interaction on
github. I believe Brian has a different opinion. What does everyone else
think? If we keep the other orgs all of us maintainers will need to
manually keep the various git repos in sync.

It looks like all of the main committers to each platform have pushed
something up to the major implementation repos on the apache servers, so
now we can say that the main code drop point is the apache git server.
Good job everyone! Slowly migrating :P