From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: jira issue for the s/callback/cordova/g change
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:46:27 GMT

>> > - kill off the phonegap/callback/cordova organizations/repos on github
>>
>> No sense nor need to kill off github.com/cordova (we want to be able
>> to use gh to collab). We should kill off github.com/callback
>>
>> > - (optional but necessary in my mind) mirror the git repos over to
>> > github.com/apache
>>
>> Agreed.
>

>There was some earlier discussion re: if we have mirrored git repos at
>github.com/apache, do we really need repos at github.com/cordova.
>
>I don't think we've come to any conclusions, but I'm hoping we DON'T need
>to have the github.com/cordova repos at all - I AM hoping that the
>github.com/apache mirrors will serve the same purpose.

Yeeah, that was exactly my point, Brian. Also: the github.com/apache
mirrors apparently will forward pull requests to the dev mailing list.
That is a very nice feature, and actually, I like it more than just
"regular" pull requests on github as it pretty much FORCES people active
on the dev mailing list to acknowledge/review potential contributions.