From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: board report
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:10:25 GMT
No reason, unless "haven't implemented" is a good reason :P

There's a "Power" section under System Info W3C DAP spec
(http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/#power) but the side note on that
spec says "Will likely need to be vastly reworked" and hasn't been touched
since March.

Another option is to use the generic Sensor API spec
(http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/Sensors.html) but that is also an
event-based API.

We could also just go ahead and implement our own, a la
accelerometer/location, I.e. getCurrentBattery, watchBattery, etc.