From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android now up-to-date in the ASF Git Repo
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 22:43:12 GMT
Is there a reason to move everything over to the github.com/cordova
organization? From my understanding the Apache git repo will be mirrored
over to github.com/apache - and will have other niceties like
automatically forwarding pull requests to the Apache dev mailing list for
us.

In the coming weeks we'll be moving everything over to the Apache
organization anyways right?