From Ben Combee <ben.com...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:14:10 GMT
> Hey guys,
>
> So here is a preview of the site: http://yoheishimomae.github.com/cordova-website/
>
> The whole site should be around 50kb including external resources. I haven't had a chance
to test the site on IE and other browsers in Windows so the rendering might a bit off there.
Most of the links are dead, but I've tried to put real content wherever possible.

> I've temporary put the codebase up on https://github.com/yoheishimomae/cordova-website
but we should setup a repo for that under apache-cordova and move everything there.

I just tried in IE 9.  The site looks fine there, but the top-bar link
to About causes the start of the screen to be the text, not the "i"
graphic and heading.