From Olivier Brand <oliv...@passbox.com>
Subject Re: Stack trace happening in DroidGap
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:42:25 GMT
Simon,

This happens when the the jquery mobile is triggered.:

$.mobile.changePage(page);

Note that this does not happen all the time, so, very difficult to debug.

I googled around and realize that there is a special way to handle dialogs
in Android and not sure if the way it is being done in DroidGap.java is the
right way.

I have submitted a pull request where I have a no-op try/catch around the 2
dismiss calls.

Olivier

--
*Olivier Brand*