From Olivier Brand <oliv...@passbox.com>
Subject Any changes in input on webview
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:27:22 GMT
All,

Any chance anyone knows what the following means? I have switched to the
latest code:

I/InputReader(  307): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0,
pending(waiting finished signal)=0
I/InputDispatcher(  307): Delivering touch to current input target: action:
0, channel '41c15190
com.passbox.signage.shell/com.passbox.signage.shell.ShellActivity (server)'
I/InputDispatcher(  307): Delivering touch to current input target: action:
0, channel 'TouchIntercepter (server)'
I/InputReader(  307): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1,
pending(waiting finished signal)=1
I/InputDispatcher(  307): Delivering touch to current input target: action:
1, channel '41c15190
com.passbox.signage.shell/com.passbox.signage.shell.ShellActivity (server)'
I/InputDispatcher(  307): Delivering touch to current input target: action:
1, channel 'TouchIntercepter (server)'
V/webview ( 3638):  singleCursorHandlerTouchEvent -getEditableSupport
 FASLE

Now my webview does not respond to youch events at all??

--
*Olivier Brand
*