From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:37:19 GMT
Awesome work Yohei! I'd be happy to sit down with you (and anyone else) to
write up the content.

I agree with Brian, keep it simple and separate. In the longer-term, it
would be nice to see the site running from a Git repository instead of SVN
- for consistency and pushing along the Git infrastructure experiment.

Michael