From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:09:57 GMT
Nice work Yohei.

I like how the Cordova site is focused heavily on contributors "Getting
Started with the Apache Way."

I can see the "Contribution" becoming large and we will want to make it as
simple (step-by-step) yet informative as possible. The contribution section
may instructions for:

- Signing the CLA
- Finding and downloading the repositories (slightly different for Apache
and GitHub hosted repos)
- Building and testing the source (link to each repos README)
- Sending a patch (slightly different for Apache and GitHub pipelines)

Also, as Brian mentioned, since we are including downloads of Apache
Cordova, we should also host and link to the Apache Cordova API Docs.

Michael