From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: IRC - name change and logging
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 19:26:45 GMT
I registered and setup #phonegap-dev, #callback, and #callback-dev. All of
the details where tracked on this Apache Callback thread [1].

I can rename #callback to #cordova but I can register it on our behalf if
it's available. I'll follow up once I'm done.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-callback-dev/201111.mbox/%3CCAP7NMPpaJCVaUYPW9dtEYsmf_bA7N06WBTa-pGoHfNso47EZjw@mail.gmail.com%3E

Michael