From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of battery API
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:14:36 GMT
It could be done in a hack in the current code by modifying the code
that parses plugins.xml to automatically load and start battery
monitoring if the battery plugin is found.  Is that what you were
thinking Simon?

Problem I have with basing it off of plugins.xml is that the
application may only want battery monitoring for a limited time and
not always on.  With the latest spec though I don't see another way
around it.