From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: board report
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:18:58 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> eh guys, would like to start a quick discussion about our board
> report. obviously, december was a quiet month.
>
> - we shipped 1.3 with full windows phone support
> - started migration to cordova name
> - started git migration

Good stuff, thanks! As Ross noted, it's good to emphasize that the 1.3
release was not yet an official Apache release.

We've also just got the first version of the project web site up, and
it might be good to mention that a wiki is being considered.

> what am I missing?

As noted on [1] it's a good idea to include a summary of the top three
items before we're ready to graduate. My list would be:

* Complete the migration to Apache infrastructure
* Make an official Apache release
* Grant committership to new contributors

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#Incubator+ASF+Board+Reports

BR,

Jukka Zitting