From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: artwork for cordova
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:55:01 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome!

+1

> I'd like to get this on the CMS.  It would be great if you could
> check these into an existing project like cordova-docs or something,
> assuming you're allowed to commit (and if you're not, make yourself allowed
> to commit).

See [1] and the referenced pages for the process to get commit access at Apache.

Meanwhile, all that's required is for the contributor (Yohei in this
case) to indicate that the contributed work is OK for inclusion under
the ALv2 ([2], note especially section 5). The contribution can happen
in pretty much any way is convenient, for example through email (like
here), the CB issue tracker or a pull request. The committer who
accepts the contribution has the primary responsibility to check that
the contribution was voluntary and falls under the ALv2 (which section
5 of the license makes normally pretty easy to do for typical small
contributions).

Once the project team is happy with someones contribution's, they can
(and should) vote to invite him or her to join the team as a fellow
committer and a (P)PMC member. I'm hoping that we get a chance to
practice this process soon enough.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#Voting+in+a+new+committer
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

BR,