From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS repos at Apache git
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:28:04 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see that Android and BB are up and running on Apache git.  What is
> happening with iOS?  The repo that is there is out of date and currently
> called cordova-iPhone. I'm thinking it should be cordova-ios - how do we
> make that change?

Normally by filing an INFRA issues asking for the repo name to be
changed, but since I'm one of the infra team I just went ahead and
changed it for you.

To update the repository to the latest state, one of you needs to push
recent commits of all relevant branches from the Github repository to
git-wip-us. You should already have all the necessary access rights.

BR,

Jukka Zitting