From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: who wants to play with me on a commit approval process for weinre?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:35:26 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Jukka: Very curious about how we can help infra w/ the stuff Patrick
> is describing here. We have it in our queue to block out some
> resources to improve our testing automation. This is close enough that
> the work could be combined. Just don't know the implications to Apache
> infrastructure.

The build systems are not part of the core infrastructure, so it's
fairly easy to get involved. As Patrick already did, showing up on
builds@apache.org is a good first step.

See [1] for more information about all Apache infrastructure, and [2]
for the build infrastructure in particular. And [3] has good info on
how to interact with and get involved in the ASF infra team.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/infrastructure.html
[2] http://ci.apache.org/
[3] http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-volunteer.html

BR,