From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira issue for the s/callback/cordova/g change
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:13:10 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there already a JIRA issue open for this, so we can track what we need
> to do?

I don't think we have. Filing one at CB (that should probably be
changed as well?) and then linking it to related INFRA and CB tasks is
probably the best way to handle this.

What's the general opinion on whether we should migrate everything to
the new name right away or rather wait for graduation for some of the
tasks? During graduation the mailing lists and the web site will move
from under incubator.apache.org to cordova.apache.org. On the other
hand since we're still in the infrastructure migration phase one extra
list and site address renaming shouldn't be too confusing.

BR,

Jukka Zitting