From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error pushing to cordova android
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:37:24 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Bryce Curtis <curtis.bryce@gmail.com> wrote:
> error: no DAV locking support on
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cordova-android.git/

Worked fine for me when I just tested it with a simple README.md change.

Is it possible that you have a HTTP proxy that could interfere with
the push request?

Alternatively, there seem to be some mentions on the net about git
push over http(s) being a bit picky about how the access credentials
are provided. The error message in such cases is often "no DAV locking
support".

Instead of passing my username and password interactively, I'm using a
~/.netrc file with the following entry:

machine git-wip-us.apache.org
  login jukka
  password ********