From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Error pushing to cordova android
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:37:24 GMT

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Bryce Curtis <> wrote:
> error: no DAV locking support on

Worked fine for me when I just tested it with a simple change.

Is it possible that you have a HTTP proxy that could interfere with
the push request?

Alternatively, there seem to be some mentions on the net about git
push over http(s) being a bit picky about how the access credentials
are provided. The error message in such cases is often "no DAV locking

Instead of passing my username and password interactively, I'm using a
~/.netrc file with the following entry:

  login jukka
  password ********

Jukka Zitting