From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova wiki at Apache
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:38:48 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> PS. I added a minimal front page to the Apache CMS site we requested
> in INFRA-4045 [1]. It should become live at
> http://incubator.apache.org/callback/ as soon as the infra team flips
> the publish switch. The site sources are in svn and can also be
> accessed using the basic web UI at https://cms.apache.org/callback/.
> See also the bookmarklet mentioned on that page.

Thanks to Patrick the site is now live.

I set up a very rough (and badly broken) site template as a starting
point. Feel free (please!) to modify it as you see fit. Any commits to
the site templates [1] (plus css and images in .../content/...) will
trigger a site build [2] and the results should become available in a
few seconds at the staging site [3]. If everything looks good, you can
publish the staged content using the publish form [4].

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/callback/site/trunk/templates
[2] http://ci.apache.org/builders/callback-site-staging
[3] http://callback.staging.apache.org/callback/
[4] https://cms.apache.org/callback/publish