From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Status report time
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:20:58 GMT
Hi,

The ASF board meeting for February is scheduled already for Wed, 15th,
which means that our Incubator status report should be submitted
already tomorrow [1].

To address feedback on the previous report, we should start this
report with a short intruction like the following:

    Apache Cordova is a platform for building native mobile
applications using HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
    The project entered incubation as Apache Callback in October,
2011, before changing its name to Cordova.

The rest of the January report was pretty good, so we can continue
along the same lines. For more details about the required contents,
see [2].

As for the graduation blockers, the most notable ones from my
perspective are completing the IP review (source headers, license
metadata, etc.), doing the first Apache release, and ensuring the
diversity of the community. How many of the currently active
committers are working for Adobe?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#Podling+Status+Reports

BR,