From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: artwork for cordova
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 01:13:18 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Yohei Shimomae <yohei@adobe.com> wrote:
> http://cl.ly/1L1b421B3F0X2R3j0O29

Nice!

> Thanks for the guidelines Jukka. Let me know if this meets Apache's
> branding requirement (I did not put the feathre in there).

The "Powered by" concept is for use as a "Powered by Apache Cordova"
or "Powered by Cordova" graphics targeted at third parties who are
using Cordova. For example a downstream PhoneGap distribution by Adobe
would be "Powered by Cordova". Thus I'd drop the "Powered by" part
from the main project logo.

You could try how it'd look with the smaller "Apache" on top of the
main "Cordova" text, a bit like in the example logos I pointed to,
since the official name of the project is "Apache Cordova" (think of
"Microsoft Windows" or "Adobe Photoshop").

BR,

Jukka Zitting