From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stack trace happening in DroidGap
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:18:32 GMT
Hey

Is this your pull request?  I'm not super comfortable with our current page
history setup and know how brittle it can be. Can someone else whose
experienced with this feature take a look at it and confirm that this is
good?

https://github.com/obrand/cordova-android/commit/d6d0e5f06a7c7be64550edf4a59e425f93aed405