From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Another update to the Cordova View Branch: WebDriver Support
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:20:38 GMT
Hey

I hacked together the ability to use WebDriver with Cordova.  After
spending the day in dependency hell, I managed to get Selenium/WebDriver to
work on Android using a Custom Web View.  I have added a bunch of the JARs
required, some very brief instructions and an example test to the
repository here:

https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/phonegapview

Now people can write tests for PhoneGap plugins using JUnit and Selenium.
 The best part about this is that once you copy WebDriver from the SDK
directory to the libs, it all still works on the command line.  I'm going
to keep documenting the process at this point, but the ability to test both
the Java and the Web portions of the app at the same time is huge.  That
being said, I don't like all the selenium dependencies, and I may have to
find a new home for the factory somewhere.

Let me know if you have any questions about the tests.

Joe