From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Update on CordovaView/CordovaActivity Testing
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:50:16 GMT
Hey

I bit the bullet and I added the tests and the test activities to the main
Cordova-Android project.  You still need eclipse to run the tests for now,
but they should be right here:

https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/phonegapview

Ideally we want to figure out how to get this to run without Eclipse, and
it should be possible to do so.  I added a test to test the backHistory
which I broke as well. We should be able to do more TDD with Cordova.  To
get this running, you just have to load this in Eclipse, and just run it as
a JUnit project.

The tests are in com.phonegap.test and the test case activities are in
com.phonegap.test.activities.  I'm thinking of removing StandAlone now that
we have the test activities since it's no longer needed.  Please take a
look at this and let me know if you have any questions/issues.

Joe