From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: Update on CordovaView/CordovaActivity Testing
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 23:36:36 GMT

Here's how you can run the tests from the command line:

adb shell am instrument -w

This will allow you to run the current tests without having to use Eclipse.
 We can script and automate this now, and get the tests here running.  If I
can somehow get WebDriver with a functional view, we can also start
functional testing of Cordova. Does anyone have any experience with getting
WebDriver going?