From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Update on Cordova-Android: Moved WebChromeClient, WebViewClient and LinearLayoutKeyboardDetect
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 00:59:25 GMT
Hey

I moved the LinearLayoutKeyboardDetect, WebViewClient and WebChromeClient
that DroidGap uses to their own classes, and now we have a
CordovaWebViewClient, a CordovaChromeClient.  I've walked through the
mobile-spec and everything seems to work on this end with Android 2.3.6 and
Android 4.  I'm going to put all changes related to this on CB-190 in JIRA

Joe