From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova-Android now up-to-date in the ASF Git Repo
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 19:08:16 GMT
Hey

I've synced up the changes for Cordova-Android, and after going through the
process, I think it makes sense if each platform maintainer just does a
push up to their respective repositories the changes that they have been
maintaining to date.  This way, we can be sure that most people are set up
to commit to the new repositories, and I won't have to sift through things
that I'm unfamiliar with.  I see that Patrick has already done this with
weinre, which tipped me off.

Are we doing this right?

Joe