From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova git repos at apache - shadowed at github
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 23:56:38 GMT
commiters emails addresses used to be checked when git was first setup
so I am guessing it should not be too hard to add a git hook to check
if a commiter has signed the ICLA.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 12-01-13 1:54 PM, "Patrick Mueller" <pmuellr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 16:45, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>>
>>> First cut off the top of my head:
>>>
>>> 1. I fork github.com/apache/cordova-ios
>>> 2. I make a few fixes and send a pull req
>>> 3. that pull req mails this list
>>> 4. ppl review it
>>> 5. looks good, I merge it to the apache.org git repo