From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consistent implementation of the whitelist
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:02:13 GMT
Yeah I think everything should be merged in a config.xml. Right now
Android has a phonegap.xml and a plugins.xml but they should both be
in a config.xml. At least, that is my understanding.
Why don't we create a config.xml for iOS as well that would get
converted to an info.plist at build time (should be possible no ?).