From Paul Beusterien <paul.beuster...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Your coding practices and documentation are not done well.
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 02:34:35 GMT
Fil,

Would you explain why fair governance and project neutrality depends upon
Apache infrastructure? I would have thought that popular, easily understood
infrastructure like github provides the accessibility and transparency that
fosters good governance. On the flip side, increasing learning curves and
raising barriers would cause an increasing gap between governors and
aspiring participants.

Sorry if I'm reopening a can of worms. I'm ok if this is a topic you don't
want to address again. I've been through the process of being bought by a
big company.

thanks,
Paul