From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on CordovaView/CordovaActivity - Tests
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:23:01 GMT
Hey Joe,

I pulled the code down and tested it and it looks like it is 90% of
the way there. If you have a two page app and follow this scenario:

i) start app
ii) page 1 loaded
iii) click on link for page 2
iv) page 2 loaded
v) click back button
vi) page 1 displayed
vii) click back button
viii) exits app

So it works as expected.

The problem starts to happen when you go 3 or 4 pages deep. For instance:

i) start app
ii) page 1 loaded
iii) click on link for page 2
iv) page 2 loaded
v) click on link for page 3
vi) page 3 loaded
vii) click back button
viii) page 1 is displayed
ix) click back button
x) page 3 is displayed

I've observed the same behaviour when I go four pages deep as well.
You can reproduce this bug if you use the mobile spec code and go into
"Misc Content" then click on "Load another PhoneGap page". When you
click on the back button you'll see the problem.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald